Privacy and personal data processing policy
1. General provisions
This personal data processing policy is compiled in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006. No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" and defines the order of personal data processing and measures to ensure security of personal data by Zarium.com Administration (hereinafter - the Operator).
- The operator's most important goal and condition for its activities is to observe human and civil rights and freedoms when processing personal data, including the protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the "Policy") applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the Zarium.com website.
2. Basic concepts used in the policy
- Automated processing of personal data — processing of personal data by means of computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data — temporary termination of personal data processing (except when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website - a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as programs for computers and databases, making them available on the Internet at the network address https://zarium.com;
- Information system of personal data — is a set of personal data contained in databases of personal data, and providing information technology and technical means for its processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data — actions that make it impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, whether the personal data belongs to a particular user or another subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data — any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data;
- Operator — a state body, municipal authority, legal entity or individual, independently or together with other persons, organizing and (or) carrying out processing of personal data, as well as determining the purpose of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal Data — any information relating directly or indirectly to a certain or definable User of the Zarium.com website;
- User — is any visitor to Zarium.com;
- Provision of personal data — actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of people;
- Dissemination of personal data — any action aimed at the disclosure of personal data to an indefinite range of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize with personal data to an unlimited number of persons, including the publication of personal data in the media, placing in information and telecommunications networks or provide access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data — transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign country to a foreign authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data — any action in which personal data is destroyed irretrievably with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which the material media of personal data is destroyed.
3. The Operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, first name and patronymic (if any);
- Phone numbers;
- Email addresses;
- Social media account numbers
- The site also collects and processes impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics, content distribution and advertising services (Yandex Metrika, Google Analytics, Games Distribution, Famobi, and others).
- The above-mentioned data further in the text of the Policy are combined under the general term Personal Data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing of the User's personal data — is to provide the User with access to the services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and different events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending a letter to the Operator at email@example.com with the subject "Refuse notifications about new products and services and special offers".
- Anonymized User data collected through Internet statistical services is used to collect information about User's actions on the site, to improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis for processing of personal data
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if the User fills in and/or sends them by himself/herself through the special forms located on the Zarium.com website. By filling out the relevant forms and/or sending his/her personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his/her consent to this Policy.
6. Procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for the full implementation of the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be disclosed to third parties, except Except in cases related to compliance with applicable law.
- In case of detection of inaccuracies in the personal data, the User can update them independently, by sending a notice to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject "Updating of personal data".
- The period of processing of personal data is unlimited. The user may withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notice by e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Prior to transborder transfer of personal data, the operator must ensure that the foreign country to whose territory the transfer of personal data is to be carried out, provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data in foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements may be carried out only if the consent in writing of the subject of personal data on the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or performance of the contract, to which the subject of personal data.
8. Final provisions
- The user may obtain any clarification on questions of interest relating to the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://zarium.com/licit/privacy.
Version dated 03 April 2022.